Sunday, August 14, 2011

Can i get into top finance college??? please help?

ok i did really bad in high school not because im stupid but because i simply did not try... i rather spend my time learning about business/math in high school i did good in those subjects. Now i plan on going to an average public university... maybe something in PA or even in HAWAII. then after 2 years of great grades and a bunch of clubs and volunteer work i will try to transfer to a better university... Say i pull off a 3.8 GPA in my first 2 years of college could i transfer to a top 30 finance program in USA?? then i will finish my B/A. Get some work experience on wall street or around it as a proprietary trader. Then could i get into a TOP Ivy league finance program for my GMAT? given that i score atleast 700 on my GMAT.. could i get into top 10 or even top 5???

No comments:

Post a Comment