Sunday, August 14, 2011

Do you think Barack Obama is God?

I mean really, everybody needs to seriously get off this man's nuts Its amazing how people act like this man is gonna get everybody n this country to hold hands and sing coombyah. ..get real.Everywhere I effing go I see Barack pens, paper, shirts, hats, pants, sockspurses backk packs, cameras, posters, suit cases, etc.lol Im mean are gonna have little wrist bands saying " what would barack do" now? Did he suddenly die on some cross for anybody? Because people sure are acting like tihs man who is flesh and bone just like you, is the savior. Dont get me wrng, Im not ANTI Obama, nor am I pro, I just think people need to calm the f*ck down, and realize that Its doesnt matter who the hell is in office, dem or reb, we are still in control of our own lives. And when you sit and wait, depend or expect thgovernmentnt to give you somethin, you gonna get screwd everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment