Saturday, August 13, 2011

Help with IC PLEASE, I need information.?

Ok, I was just diagnosed with IC through a VERY painful Potium Serum Test. End result was they decided that I had IC. They through a lot of information at me, and scheduled me with for 6 DMSO installation appointments and want me to start on Elmiron immediately for a year. I am totally overwhelmed and need some feedback. Has anyone had success with the DMSO treatments and/or Elmiron. I use acupuncture to treat my endo and would prefer to use diet and acu to treat this. It is my understanding that the DMSO treatments are very painful and only some have success and that many people are still up in the air about Elmiron. I am very nervous about taking such a new drug. Please, tell me your stories...I do know about ICN but I just signed up so I can't ask questions yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment