Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Black ops escalation not working!?

I downloaded the maps for 1200 msp it's in my hdd saying escalation (EN) market place content �it's really annoying I tried redownloading but it says I have to pay again so I looked in my download history it wasn't there so I called customer report and they said there isn't anything they can do they should at least give me more points or a code to download it but no they refuse to give me anything. I was pretty much scammed in this so if anyone can can you please give me one of these codes or Microsoft points or something cuz Microsoft is being annoying and very cheap about this. When I first got it I was able to play call of the dead once hotel and convoy one time then I turned off my xbox for basketball practice turned it back on at 9:45 now it won't let me play so if you can help or give me tips or something it would be helpful.thanks and if I get them working play black ops with me

No comments:

Post a Comment