Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What does this mean.?

According to everyone that I talk to your bf is supposed to be the one person that you turn to for everything. But would if when something is wrong you find yourself not turning to your bf. Would you are turning to a close guy friend instead, who has this undying love pion for you. Does this mean too that you care for him as well? And more than the guy that you are currently dating??? This is something that I am currently facing. I find that every time something goes wrong I don't turn to my bf. He is one of the last people to find things out, only because at times it seems as though he doesn't care. So I turn to a close guy friend of mine who loves me with a undying pion. And now I am beginning to think that I love him more than my own bf, but I am not to sure. But I need some thoughts about what to! I am so confused right now! I don't want to end up making a huge mistake!!!! Please help!! Thanks so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment