Sunday, August 14, 2011

Man I wish she were a ?

Okay, so I am at work. I was introduced to the istant of one of the VPs that I work with. One because we are having a retreat next week and I sent out Myers-Briggs test to everyone invited and they are due back today. So, one of the attendees stops in. The instant I was introduced to her, I notice how beautiful she is right off the bat. Beautiful eyes, nice smile, etc. So, her and were officially introduced to each other and then she decided she would stay here to fill out her test. So, after she was done she brought it over to me. We reviewed it. Then I was wrestling with myself thinking that I wanted to tell her she had beautiful eyes, but before I could say it she said it to me- so I said I was just getting ready to tell you that. We had a little bit of convo then she left. So, since she left she called me at least 2 times this past morning asking questions about things that really we already discussed. It almost seems like she is trying to find a reason to talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment